It is Our Expectation that We All
- Develop a deep and meaningful relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ, and participation within the Church body.
- Participate in daily spiritual practices such as daily prayer, generosity, fasting, service, witness and the study of God’s Word to develop a firm understanding of faith as revealed in scripture.
- Devote ourselves fully to the six practices of faithful discipleship: Faithful attendance in Worship, Fellowship, Education, Generosity, Ministry/Missions, and Christian Witness.
- Promote a culture of harmony and acceptance within the Church body by growing in the grace of God and adhering to the Mission and Vision God has given us.
- Mature through our journey of faith in ways that brings true transformation to our lives and the world around us.
- Gain the ability to share our faith stories and articulate to others the wonderful blessings of a saving relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Grow in understanding of individual gifts and actively use those gifts in service to God and others.